TLILIC2015B - Licence to drive medium rigid vehicle (synchro gear box)
Clients will be provided with the training required to gain the skills required by VicRoads (VIC) to be able to drive a medium rigid vehicle.
Any 2 axle rigid vehicle greater than 8 tonnes GVM
- Learners must: hold a current Victorian driver's licence for at least one (1) year, including those on "P" plates;
- Provide primary proof of identification prior to course commencement
- Be able to drive a vehicle fitted with a manual transmission
- Be familiar with the VicRoads Truck and Bus handbook before the course commences
- Meet the entry criteria for medical and physical standards- refer to the handbook or click here for more information
Course Delivery -1:1 training- 1 day
2:1 training 2 days,
*Clients may benefit from 2:1 training as it provides opportunity to reduces the level of fatigue that may be associated with 1:1 training.
- TLILIC2014B - Licence to drive light rigid vehicle
- TLILIC2015B - Licence to drive medium rigid vehicle
- TLIA1001A - Secure cargo
- TLIB2004A - Carry out vehicle inspection
- TLIC1051A - Operate commercial vehicle
- TLIE3028A - Complete a work diary in the road transport industry.
- TLIE1005A - Particiapte in basic workplace calculations
Students will be provided with all of their course material prior to their practical driving sessions.
Please click here to go to download our course guide from the registration page.