Medium Rigid Truck Licenses
TLILIC2015B - Licence to drive medium rigid vehicle
(synchro gear box)
Clients will be provided with the training required to gain the skills required by VicRoads (VIC) to be able to drive a medium rigid vehicle.
Any 2 axle rigid vehicle greater than 8 tonnes GVM
- Learners must: hold a current Victorian driver's licence for at least one (1) year, including those on "P" plates;
- Provide primary proof of identification prior to course commencement
- Be able to drive a vehicle fitted with a manual transmission
- Be familiar with the VicRoads Truck and Bus handbook before the course commences
- Meet the entry criteria for medical and physical standards- refer to the handbook or click here for more information
Course Delivery -1:1 training- 1 day
2:1 training 2 days,
*Clients may benefit from 2:1 training as it provides opportunity to reduces the level of fatigue that may be associated with 1:1 training.
- TLILIC2014B - Licence to drive light rigid vehicle
- TLILIC2015B - Licence to drive medium rigid vehicle
- TLIA1001A - Secure cargo
- TLIB2004A - Carry out vehicle inspection
- TLIC1051A - Operate commercial vehicle
- TLIE3028A - Complete a work diary in the road transport industry.
- TLIE1005A - Particiapte in basic workplace calculations
Students will be provided with all of their course material prior to their practical driving sessions.
Government Subsidised Courses
Now is the ideal time to make a start on gaining new skills, or upgrading your existing skills, to help you get the job you want.
The Victorian Training Guarantee is making vocational education and training more accessible to people who do not hold a post-school qualification, or who want to gain a higher level qualification than they already hold.
There are a number of government subsidised training places available to people who meet the eligibility criteria.
Conditions do apply and enrolment forms must be completed in full in order to determine your eligibility and subsequent course fees.
You can check what you may be eligible for by calling 1800 456 094 or using the interactive Victorian Skills Gateway Eligibility Indicator. http://www.education.vic.gov.au/victorianskillsgateway/Students/Pages/vtg-eligibility-indicator.aspx
Students holding Government Concession Cards may be eligible for a concession.